Apogee Stages For Sale Houston, Texas

Apogees or other gear for sale/wanted post here. Also warn others of scams/scammers

Moderator: Graz

Apogee Stages For Sale Houston, Texas

Postby cardio on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:31 pm

I have a pair of Apogee Stages for sale. Virtually unused. With lead filled bases. Will come with a pair of custom made monoblock amps and silver bi-wires. Always stored in air conditioned room. Always planned on using them but never did! I don't know what happened to the boxes but have manual and the original set-up string and brochure. Make offer for pick up in Houston, Texas.
cardio

Re: Apogee Stages For Sale Houston, Texas

Postby Shibui on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:58 am

Hi Cardio,
I am local and perhaps interested (I live in Clear Lake area)...do you have any pics you could post or better yet email to me? I am getting ready to sail some friends to Mexico and Guatemala, and would like to consider before I leave. What price are you shooting for....I am most interested in the Stages and stands only, really, if that's doable...Could you please answer both queries by private message or direct email? Thanks
Glen

All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
All it takes for music to succeed is ears and a heart
Shibui

Re: Apogee Stages For Sale Houston, Texas

Postby larryh6662 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:51 pm

My name is Larry. I may be interested.
How much are you asking? Have they been up-graded or serviced within the last five years? Are they in full working condition? E-mail is larryh@aristotle.net.
larryh6662

Return to For sale/wanted