EMIM's now on pre-order

Discussion area for our Infinity cousins

Moderator: Graz

EMIM's now on pre-order

Postby Graz on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:56 am

Infinity EMIMS, as of November 2010.

The first batch of these I made at the start of 2010 have been supplied, there are no stock of these left. I am currently taking pre-orders for these parts, and once at what looks like a viable production (50% or so) I will make the batch (90 units). Price will be;-

2-5 units = $220USD/unit
6-9 units = $215/unit
10 units or more $210/unit

Postage at cost, insured air or insured courier only. Group orders welcome BUT delivery must be made to the main address. Typical post costs for a pair to the USA is $45.

Let me know if you want to be on the pre-order list!

Please understand I cannot give progress reports to people about how the list is going - as nothing will be "going" until the pre-order numbers are met.

ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT THE NEXT PRODUCTION WILL ONLY BE MADE HERE.

Pre-order. When I did the first batch of the Apogee EMIM's I had many "expressions of sincere interest" that simply evaporated when there was a product. Add to that the ban on discussion about the units on Audio Karma (where the original production requests originated) and the first batch was not as successful as they really needed to be. If you are sincere about these I will be sincere and hold the price as above through 2011. Please mark your EMAIL "PRE ORDER - #Units" and I will add them to the couple I have already had.

Curious - Graz
Graz
Site Admin

Re: EMIM's now on pre-order

Postby Graz on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 am

UPDATE. I am planning to start shipping the batch of these to pre-order clients by the first week of May.

Keep an eye on this space!

Take care - Graz
Graz
Site Admin

Postby susieschaeffer on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Hi Graz: I keep watching your site for release of the new Infinity EMIM's. It states that they are on pre-order. I am not sure if I am pre-ordered or not. I would like 4 EMIM's also would like to know if I need to pay for them now , or will you let know how and when the payment can be made. Please keep us Infinity guys up and running. Thank you for your help and careing for us Infinity diehards. I have had Infinity;s from the early 70's and am thankfull for your help. John Schaeffer
susieschaeffer

Postby susieschaeffer on Sun May 01, 2011 7:03 pm

EMIM pre order. 4 unit,s wanted for John Schaeffer. Can be reached at susieschaeffer@att.net or (501)525-4040. I am sorry for being a pain but I really need these parts. Thank You Graz
susieschaeffer

Postby Graz on Sun May 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Hello John - I have sent an email. Advise that people don't post their phone numbers in here ; )

I am finishing up the first batch of these units this week so those who need them should contact me via email to arrange quantity, postal and payment options. Despite the swing with the dollar I will keep to my word on prices, still the same US$ price as last years batch.

Take care - Graz
Graz
Site Admin

Postby Graz on Wed May 11, 2011 6:01 am

SHIPPING NOW!!

Pre-orders are being sent first, what is left over will be held until allocated! Once allocated they will go on pre-order again until I have half the batch allocated.

Take care - Graz
Graz
Site Admin

Postby Kev_Rat on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:41 am

HI Graz
I have a pair of RS2.5 and would love to upgrade the EMIMs
How do I order a set

Cheers
Kevin
Kev_Rat

Postby Graz on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:06 pm

UPDATE 31st August 2011;-

Apogee EMIM's are back to pre-order, all stock allocated/supplied. Installer Bill Thalmann at www.musictechnology.com still has a couple of these in stock I believe...

Anybody who wants EMIM's should contact me and place a pre-order for the next batch, same as last time when I get past the half batch quantity in orders I will schedule a run!

Take care - Graz
Graz
Site Admin

Postby Graz on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Just to explain here again - for those who want to have part of the next batch of EMIM's please send me details of;-

1) Your name

2) Your preferred delivery address

3) Your daytime phone number

4) How many EMIM's you would like to commit to order

5) Preferred payment options (see http://www.apogeeacoustics.com/sparesordering.html)

Numbers for this batch are building slowly, and at the present rate I plan to start a batch of these in the last couple of weeks of March (3 week process), shipping early April. All progress details will be posted here in this thread on this forum - no details will be posted at Audiokarma as my posts are deleted there often.

Regarding messaging on AK - I would prefer nobody message me there as I only have gone there to correct erroneous information posted about me or my products, and almost every time commercial interests have the posts deleted almost immediately so there is no point to my writing them. Email is the best way to pre- order info@apogeeribbons.com

Take care - Graz
Graz
Site Admin

Postby Graz on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:01 pm

UPDATE

EMIM batch in production now - if you want some now is the time to book allocation...

Take care - Graz
Graz
Site Admin

Postby Graz on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:12 pm

SHIPPING NOW!!!

EMIM Batch 3 completed 20th April 2012, 78 units ready for pre-order clients and some spares! If you need these, please contact me to ensure availability...

Take care - Graz
Graz
Site Admin

Postby karlhii on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Do you have any left from this batch? If you do, I would like to buy 4 of them.
karlhii

Postby Graz on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:55 pm

A few left...
Graz
Site Admin

Postby Graz on Thu May 16, 2013 6:21 am

May 16th 2013 - back on pre-order...
Graz
Site Admin

Postby Graz on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:09 am

27th July 2013 - UPDATE, EMIM's are in production now to meet pre-order obligation.

On the fence? Order now to ensure you can be in with this batch!

Take care - Graz
Graz
Site Admin

Postby Graz on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:42 am

16th August - SHIPPING NOW! Spares left over from pre-orders.

Take care - Graz
Graz
Site Admin

Postby Graz on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:56 am

I am making a small batch of EMIM ribbons at present to fill orders, and this will be completed by the end of next week. If you would like to be included in this batch please contact me on the main email addresses and I will make sure provision is made for your order, at the original release prices.

Once all orders placed by clients for this batch are filled I will finally have to have a price rise! As you will know the rates were set about four years ago and have been artificially been kept down to target prices - and I can no longer do this. They take a long time to make, a lot goes into them!

Prices on EMIM (KLM5 type) will soon rise to;-

2-5 units = $235USD/unit
6-9 units = $230/unit
10 units or more $225/unit

This price rise will happen as of the 1st October 2014. All orders placed before this will be held down to the original release price.

Take care - Graz
Graz
Site Admin

Return to Classic Infinity open chat area