Private Messaging

Notices and suggestions, tips and pointers

Moderator: Graz

Private Messaging

Postby apogee_admin on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:59 pm

New users must make a post on a forum to be able to use the Private Messaging feature, it was 3 posts that's why the feature might not have been available to anyone who tried so far.

I'm working out how to get image upload capability so you can post pics directly into your posts, probably some time next week.

Jon
apogee_admin
Site Admin

Re: Private Messaging

Postby MikeH on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Might have been nice to just enable it automagically for users moving from the old site.

(If easily doable).

MikeH
MikeH

Postby henk on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Mike,

I just figured out that I need to post before being able to use private messaging, so here goes:)

The bad news is that I'm afraid I can't help you any more, I've had so many FR's coming by that my stock is running low already and I'm keeping the last few sets for myself if you don't mind,

Regards

Henk
henk

Postby RdR on Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:30 pm

Hi all, just posting so i can DM the admin for some account changes...
Caliper Signatures, (upgraded)Caliper Centaurs, Nordost Red Dawn II Bi-Amp, Denon 4308, Denon 2500BT, Pioneeer Kuro KRP-500M.
RdR

Postby Scinemaniac on Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:11 pm

Hi Henk

In 2010 you mentioned working on FRs. Might you (and Graz) know how many FRs in working order? They don't come up for sale often.

What innovations are you developing :geek: and what power amps do you use these days :?:
You have made beautiful renovations.

I'm in process of fitting Townshend Podium under FRs and Scintillas, with help from Jon. 8-)

Isolation is good (!) opportunity to complete projects. :D How do you spend time :arrow:

I've got videoing pieces on piano & organ for our local church to upload on Sundays to WhatsApp, YouTube, website & facebook.

Also used 'Zoom' to video conference with radical book group and anti-Brexit activists.
Scinemaniac

Return to Forum admin