Hi, this is Jose Manuel

The learning curve starts here!

Moderator: Graz

Hi, this is Jose Manuel

Postby Jose Manuel on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:35 am

Hi guys.

As everybody knows I am an old Apogee community member. I have had two models of Apogee speakers, Centaur and Caliper.

Four years ago I bought for my Centaur the KLM2 mrtw ribbons and I also replaced both woofers getting a really good sound. Last year I bought from Patrick Wagner my Calipers but sound never was ideal because of the bass excess in my room.

Actually I don´t have any of them because I sold them... Looking for the perfect speaker I finally found very satisfied the Wilson Audio WATT/Puppy sound and probably I still will look for more woofer speakers. My objective, to know all the labels sound style I can in my hifi room. I also have a couple of Audio Physic Tempo 3i, very nice sound and scene but without the punch and transparency of the Wilsons.

In the first days of september I am going to play a couple of B&W 801 S2 Matrix from 1.991 at home. Have you ever heard this speaker? What´s your opinion?

For all, we have a very good Facebook community where you can upload pictures and talk about our favourite speakers... You are totally invited.
Jose Manuel

Re: Hi, this is Jose Manuel

Postby Jose Manuel on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:04 pm

We are now 90 members in the Facebook community.

You can sign up and enjoy pictures, fourm comments, etc... it´s really easy an secure.

Enjoy.
Jose Manuel

Return to New to Apogee faq